Monday, January 30, 2012

In a rush...

I got to get a move on so I am not late taking my nephew to school today before work, but I just wanted to post this quick thought...

During my Bible reading this morning, I was reading Philippians, and I am always encouraged by Paul's JOY no matter his circumstances. Honestly, I wasn't the first person to come up with the idea of choosing joy... I digress.

The thought that I had was: When people ask, "How was your weekend/your day", etc...I almost always answer "Great/Good"...what I really need to say sometimes is "By world standards, eh...but by heavenly standards GREAT!" Because it truly is about perspective and learning and growth.

Philippians 2:18 "So you too should be glad and rejoice with me!"

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment