Friday, February 3, 2012

The End of the Cleanse...


...the beginning of the post cleanse...I was down a total of 15 pounds, so that means just 40 more to go to reach my goal this year!

I am adding things back to my diet that I 'want'...we will see if my body agrees. So far today, I am adding back eggs and cheese. I had an egg omelette with cheese and for lunch I had a bowl of the delicious cabbage soup with cheese and crackers. Feeling pretty good, nothing noticeable as of yet, so all is good!

No coffee or caffeine any more, and I can even do without my pasta and bread cravings...I just miss eggs, cheese and bacon!

Oh, and the exercise never did get a jump start this week...to be remedied ASAP!

The book that I am reading is by Andy Andrews, it is "The Travelers Gift" and "Mastering the Seven Successful Decisions". The bible study that we are doing on Tuesday nights is by Beth Moore, "A Woman's Heart, God's Dwelling Place", and the book that is 'guiding' me in getting my life back on track in every other area of my life is by Donna Partow, "90 Days to living the Proverbs 31 woman". Also, as a side note, I am going to attempt to read "The Abolition of Man" by CS Lewis one more time, and discuss it in a small and elite book club that I am part of by default! :-) Oh, and the book series that I am reading for the umpteenth time for pleasure is by Diana Gabaldon, The Outlander Series. I am currently 1/2 way through book 5!

1 comment:

  1. GO YOU!!!! 15 lbs is a lot! If you tried to buy that much Bacon it would be EXPENSIVE! so congrats to you- you amazing thing and keep up the good work! OH- and all my running? I've lost 10 lbs. EESH. I wish it was 50 but I'll take progress right?! :) hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete